Photo via: beneathmyheart.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- turquoise and red dining room | Set of 4 Turquoise and Red Knobs for your Dresser Drawers Cabinets or …
- Furniture knobs with lovely jewelry embellishments
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- No drilling holes in the perfect spot on the wall, easy to change and move frames around!!
- We could have fun with frames on the wall like that – with sayings and text. Works well grouped together on one wall.
- Find cheap random small picture frames. Lay all the frames and the calendar out on the floor to see how the layout will be. Then Paint them all to match kitchen decor. craft DIY
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- I kind of like the frames without a picture in this…like it is waiting for just the right one to fill it
- Brilliant Ways to Decorate Your Wall with Collage Photo Frames
- Gold frames, white matting, colorful artwork, themed artwork, strategic spacing,
- Love the blue and brown. Want to do something like this in the guest bedroom but with white frames.