Photo via: beneathmyheart.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Furniture knobs with lovely jewelry embellishments
- turquoise and red dining room | Set of 4 Turquoise and Red Knobs for your Dresser Drawers Cabinets or …
- We could have fun with frames on the wall like that – with sayings and text. Works well grouped together on one wall.
- No drilling holes in the perfect spot on the wall, easy to change and move frames around!!
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Ten Dollar Ledges…for our gallery wall! Except I dont want all the frames to match.
- Multi-colored picture frames & wall decor for Gigis room! PERFECT!
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!