Photo via: p-exclamation.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How a Chimney Works – Diagram
- We could have fun with frames on the wall like that – with sayings and text. Works well grouped together on one wall.
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛
- How a direct vent gas fireplace works within an existing home chimney.
- life hack, it actually works!
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- super cute! works for photos or kids artwork
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Connected Photo Frame Display – Turn photos into a work of art that can grow with your family.
- Take the hassle out of planning your gallery wall by working with the @Framebridge team – custom frames designed for your unique space by our team of experts.
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – A work in progress but I love each piece and the story behind them all. DIY Gallery Walls.