Photo via: elleinterior.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- How to hang a picture right where you want it without putting a ton of nail holes in the wall- genius!!!
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- toy chest – the girls Oma gave them a bigger chest like this (not pink yet!) but I think I will make paint it pink like this and use it as a toy box in their room!!
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.