Photo via: doitdarling.biz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mint Green Coral Cream Painted Mason Jars by dropclothdesignco
- DIY candle. Only need wax chips, scented oil, wicks, and mason jars
- casual dining utensils, napkin, and mason jar for your beverage…. Would be perfect for an outdoor party!
- Painted church pew with Rust-Oleum chalk paint! Entryway!
- Handsome, classic gallery above a sofa. Check out CraftTeacherLadys blog — shes got some great tutorials. Amazing painted furniture, too.
- Spray painted Ikea frame and monogram letter from Hobby Lobby at front door entry.
- Painted Metal Bunting July 4th Project
- Hand Painted Nativity Scene Block by Reclaimed2013 on Etsy
- Halloween Projects Inspired From Pinterest, Rubber pumpkins painted, mardi gras masks, super fun craft
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- 28 Stunning & Easy DIY Outdoor Lights from cedar path lights, mason jar solar lights, chandeliers, to wood lanterns, grapevine spheres, and lots more! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- jar full of game pieces and old dice – cute decoration for the family room/game room