Photo via: onewed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- painted mason jars
- Mint Green Coral Cream Painted Mason Jars by dropclothdesignco
- Set of 4 Hand Painted Mason Jars, Autumn, Home Decor, Fall Decor, Thanksgiving, Centerpiece, Fall Wedding, Farmhouse, Fall, Country, Burlap
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- DIY candle. Only need wax chips, scented oil, wicks, and mason jars
- To keep large and unattractive laundry baskets off the floor, this homeowner custom-designed shelving inside the island in the laundry room. It even doubles as a folding area for clothes coming right out of the dryer.
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- Cute+Canvas+Painting+Ideas | Craft Ideas / Such a cute idea! Made out of a heart hole-punch, paint …
- Handsome, classic gallery above a sofa. Check out CraftTeacherLadys blog — shes got some great tutorials. Amazing painted furniture, too.
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- Finished the project today and in L♥️VE with how it turned out! 😉 Letters from Hobby Lobby and windmill from Red Barn Antiques in Waxahachie, TX. Amanda Reeves AmandaReeves