Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wish I had this oh so many years ago when I was looking under cushions to pay for college. Of course, back then I would have needed the pencil and paper version…
- Hit a home run with every display by using paper templates and a pencil to mark the perfect arrangement before adhering the heirloom dishes with wall hangers.
- Custom Pencil Shavings Studio designed prints – monogrammed framed prints – lake house decor – boys bedroom decor – white bedroom – benjamin moore decorators white – www.pencilshavingsstudio.com
- Place Card Holder by Homeroad
- Charming Birdcage Candle Holder Decoration Ideas for Rustic Vintage Country Wedding
- DIY Maple Leaf Mason Jar Candle Holder @Heather Creswell Creswell Creswell Creswell Titsworth
- lego keychain holder
- mounted antler jewelry holder antler jewelry by TurquoiseOwlDesign
- Paper towel holder to store bracelets! college diy jewelry Great for displaying and saving on table space for craft show table set ups jewelry or other items
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Use colored pencils as wall art