Photo via: craftytemptations.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pirate party favour gift. Make your own skeleton keyring with personalised message on the tin.
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- What started as 25 days of surprises became 25 acts of random kindness, a list of really easy and doable ways to serve daily that she brainstormed with her family.
- pirate party bag from cotton twist. Make your own pirate catapult and pirate peg doll craft activities. perfect craft party favours.
- Neat idea for framing family photos-not all photos are the same shape as the frame
- LOVE these sticker invites for a fairytale party. Fun activity for the child to complete. Personalised invitations.
- Simple pen illustrations that have a lot of character by david_rollyn. – Inspiration for artwork.
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.
- floral trees by Nicolette Vaughan Horner
- button trees!
- Make trees with India ink (blow into straws for branches?) watercolor wet on wet for background