Photo via: lifeishappening.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Custom order I did for a woman who recently lost her husband. It was a joy to make a piece in memory of a man that was deeply loved my his wife and family.
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Oh my gosh. So cute! Im definitely buying one of these for my little ones first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
- And of course, pill boxes can hold pills, too! But they dont have to be daily prescriptions. Sort your various OTC pills for when youre away from home.
- Know anyone who needs a superhero disguise!? We had a bit of a colour-off making these samples, love a bit of sharpie action, unfortunately my kids have also wised up to them, a five year old with a sharpie is a scary thing 😳 sgiew_make Dont fo
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- Who would have thought that college could be stressful before you even step foot on campus?! Planning out which dorm items youll actually need can be incredibly overwhelming – what if you forget something important?! Yes, of course you could always…
- Custom Photo Collage letter -College dorm room decor – Wedding on Etsy, $99.95
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar! Im totally doing this!
- DIY Photo collage gift for Mothers Day! Click the picture and see how to make your own!
- Brilliant Ways to Decorate Your Wall with Collage Photo Frames