Photo via: lifeishappening.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Oh my gosh. So cute! Im definitely buying one of these for my little ones first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
- Who would have thought that college could be stressful before you even step foot on campus?! Planning out which dorm items youll actually need can be incredibly overwhelming – what if you forget something important?! Yes, of course you could always…
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- Custom Photo Collage letter -College dorm room decor – Wedding on Etsy, $99.95
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar! Im totally doing this!
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Wall collage ideas – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins – so cool
- How To Hang Picture Frames As A Collage – DIY Ideas 4 Home pictureframes hangingpictures photocollage
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- 20×20 Heart Photo Collage / Custom Wall Art / Created For You by RosieJanes