Photo via: digitalmomblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I kind of like the frames without a picture in this…like it is waiting for just the right one to fill it
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- I have so few followers that Im practically talking to myself. Oh well! Love this room!
- These are SO cute and they just happen to be adding on to the church down the street so Im off to get wood scraps 😉
- Oh my gosh. So cute! Im definitely buying one of these for my little ones first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
- Gold frames, white matting, colorful artwork, themed artwork, strategic spacing,
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- These 8 IKEA Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME post! Im SO gonna try the 3rd one, its so pretty! Im definitely pinning for later!
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- DIY Home Decor | Create Meaningful Decor with Shutterfly ~ Im in LOVE with this gallery wall from The Crafted Sparrow!