Photo via: m.musely.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this for front entry. If you talk with me on the phone or come over this is a very good warning!
- Notes From Nessa : DIY Picture Ledges 1 – 1×4 @ 8 feet long (back) 1- 1×3 @ 8 feet long (bottom) 1 – 1×2 @ 8 feet long (front) 2 inch nails nail gun wood glue sandpaper spackling and nail hole filler 2 cans spray paint
- Spray painted Ikea frame and monogram letter from Hobby Lobby at front door entry.
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!
- DIY Photo collage gift for Mothers Day! Click the picture and see how to make your own!
- Memory Board made for great grammas funeral service. Memorial Picture collage…
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- Paint or staple fabric to canvas, then attach a framed picture.
- Find cheap random small picture frames. Lay all the frames and the calendar out on the floor to see how the layout will be. Then Paint them all to match kitchen decor. craft DIY
- Collage artist Sandhi Schimmel Gold : Her “junk mail mosaics” utilize a mix of paper ephemera and paint to recreate images of writers, musicians and celebrities.
- Picture collage