Photo via: piccadillypeddler.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Add a little spooky atmosphere to your home with white branches and glittery bats! Try mounting on your wall with Command(TM) Picture Hanging Strips!
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- cheap gallery wall diy. Gallery wall on a budget. Tips for hanging a gallery wall.
- DIY gold leaf brushed clipboards– would be great for Teacher Appreciation Week or hanging on the office wall
- 78 Layouts for Hanging Photographs and Artworks on Empty Walls Like a Pro
- How to Transfer Vintage Wallpaper, Pictures and Almost Anything on Wood DIY Pallet Ideas Home Decorations Pallet Projects
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- I could do this…couldnt I? Print board pictures and collage them on the wall like this. Love the idea. | new-house.co
- How to arrange pictures on a wall
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- 1st year canvas. One large image, lots of small squared images mod-podged onto a canvas. A way to use and display so many of the pictures just hidden away on the hard drive!