Photo via: getcreativewithtraci.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beths Beauties: One Sheet Wonder Cards
- How to Make Pretty File Folders From One Sheet of Paper. Snapguide by Annette…
- Gah! I wish I did not throw out all my post cards! Love this idea! >> george gorrow « the selby
- Giftology: How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers | Learn the art of gift wrapping from the experts at Hallmark. Watch our easy video tutorial to see how to make your gift stand out with a DIY tissue paper flower: five sheets + fold + fluff = fabulous!
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- One Sheet Wonders Card Making | One Sheet Wonder Christmas – Part 1 …
- Stampin Up! Beautiful Bunch – One Sheet Wonder Card 8, One Sheet Wonder In-Colors 2014-2016 by Jan Farring
- Quietfire Creations: ONE SHEET WONDER 16 CARD STASH BUILDER
- One Sheet Wonder Card 3, One Sheet Wonder In-Colors 2014-2016 by Jan Farring
- One Sheet Wonder Card 1, One Sheet Wonder In-Colors 2014-2016 by Jan Farring