Photo via: getcreativewithtraci.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Quietfire Creations: ONE SHEET WONDER 16 CARD STASH BUILDER
- Stampin Up! Beautiful Bunch – One Sheet Wonder Card 8, One Sheet Wonder In-Colors 2014-2016 by Jan Farring
- One Sheet Wonder Card 3, One Sheet Wonder In-Colors 2014-2016 by Jan Farring
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- 6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder Challenge – Poetic Artistry
- 8-1/2 x 11 – One Sheet Wonders
- 12 x 12 One Sheet Wonder Template by Maiden11976
- Jazzy Creations…: One Sheet Wonder Template
- paper and painters tape, map it out and avoid holes!!
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…