Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Thanksgiving Owl Wreath Craft Decorations New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Happy Turkey Day Thanksgiving FOLLOW Board https://www.pinterest.com/army22/thanksgiving-home-decorations/
- Massena, Photo Collage, S 7 | GarbesThis collection of frames features a lightly antiqued silver leaf finish with a matte black liner. Photos are surrounded by oatmeal linen mats. May be hung horizontal or vertical. Holds photo Sizes: 11-4×6,1-8×10,4-5×7 Frame Sizes: 13×40,15×17,11×27,2- Designer: Grace Feyock Dimensions: 44 W X 58 H X 2 D (in) www.garbes.com
- Love this for front entry. If you talk with me on the phone or come over this is a very good warning!
- The Most Unusual College Scholarships | Supplement your financial aid with some of these great scholarships! Use your special skills to get some extra money for your college education. Click through to read the scholarships!
- Chocolate covered pretzels make fun tail feathers in this easy to make turkey jar.FOLLOW board https://www.pinterest.com/army22/inspiration-thanksgiving/
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- Diy wedding or party decor. Add battery LED lights for extra sparkle
- 12 things you have to do before going off to college. Ensure your financial aid has gone thru. Sign up for freshman/transfer orientation, buy ethernet cable, double check youre set up with living situation, plan which welcome week events youll attend,
- My Sisters Crazy!: PORCH DECORATIONS THAT EASILY TRANSITION FROM HALLOWEEN INTO THANKSGIVING. FALL BURLAP AND WHITE PUMPKIN WREATH FOR FRONT DOOR.