Photo via: castlefarms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Queens Tavern, Castle Farms. This Castle Bride decorated her room with chiavari chairs and lace linens with delicate tones of pink and cream to present a garden-like theme. To say the least, this small, intimate wedding was a BEAUTIFUL one! castlewedding CastleFarms chiavarichairs
- In our guest room, I had this blank wall that was a total conundrum. So big! So blank! So what the heck does a blogger do?! Decorate all the things!!! Get my bedazzler! Make a washi tape mural! Glue s
- Wish I had this oh so many years ago when I was looking under cushions to pay for college. Of course, back then I would have needed the pencil and paper version…
- Pinterest got me once again… I was seeing pins all over my feed of beautiful picture ledges. I had a large blank wall going down my…
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- Love the creativity of this. Imagine all the possibilities of different subject matter. Butterflies for a little girls room, dinosaurs for a little boys room. Inexpensive way to take up wall space.
- Draped Brim Flapper Hat – a friend made me this in dark purple, its a gorgeous hat!
- Bright Painted Ornate Frames Set of 6 Hot Pink Lilac Turquoise Orange Green Purple- Upcycled Playroom Teen Girl Kids College Dorm room
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- Its easy to instantly upgrade your walls with molding squares! Do it your self in a weekend with these simple instructions to fit your home and your space perfectly.