Photo via: momvstheboys.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with decadent cupcakes, flavored with Irish Cream and topped with buttercream rainbow frosting. It’s a festive recipe that’s surprisingly easy to make!
- Cactus Ice Cream Cones | studiodiy.com
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember
- Easy DIY Lollipops With Edible Flowers (click through for recipe)
- DIY Ice Dye Pillows (Blue Pillows for the Sailboat)
- Ahoy, me hearties! This pirate ship cake is one of our most popular birthday cake ideas—with both kids and adults. It looks impressive but is easy to make. birthdaypartyideas kidsbirthdays birthdaycakes
- Erupting Baking Soda Paint Recipe – Learn Play Imagine
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- Easy DIY Burlap Christmas Tree Wall Hanging Tutorial – decor instead of a wreath | The TipToe Fairy christmas
- Check out this website for tons of ideas using salvaged windows! …mom this ones for you
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!