Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Memorial Boards: Memory Boards
- Memory Board made for great grammas funeral service. Memorial Picture collage…
- East Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI This bridal couple chose to have a nautical themed wedding in this light cheery room. We just love these photos that Paul Retherford captured of their beautiful day. paulretherford
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- Custom order I did for a woman who recently lost her husband. It was a joy to make a piece in memory of a man that was deeply loved my his wife and family.
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Rustic, natural path lights, beach illumination, easy to make, give s gifts. Love the peach on the beach! romance and wedding planner PJ. allweddingsallowed Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wild-Side-Destinations-and-Destination-Weddings-travel/249475608421072
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- memory quilts from Dads shirts – I wish I had my dads old shirts. Love this idea!
- Hello 👋 to all our new followers! Weve had a flurry in the last few days, so in case you dont know about us we are Cotton Twist, two women on a mission to make inspiring and imaginative craft kits for children. Our superhero mask is the perfect exa