Photo via: saimba.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- treasure box of handmade books by Sarah Mitchell – littlepaperbird
- Mini collage, mostly 2D elements.
- A step by step guide to creating a mini (or large) gallery wall
- Mini stockings perfect for Christmas dinner
- West Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI. This beautiful winter wedding decorated their reception with manzanita branches, crystals, roses, hydrangeas, and candles. What a romantic setting with a white, blush and gold color palette. And just look at that cake pop cake and mini cupcake arrangement!
- DIY book page wreath. SO easy and perfect for all of those old books to be put to good use!
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- Collage technique: use transparent tape to pick up words or patterns from book pages, magazines, napkins
- Dont worry, these are less offensive than DIY book projects
- Shake up your wardrobe with fringed fashions that rock! Designs include Boho Vest (sizes Small to 2X), Cuff Bracelet (sizes S-M-L), Clutch Bag, Hobo Bag, Poncho , Fringed Cowl, Infinity Cowl, and Scoopneck Top (sizes Small to 3X). Click here to order this book: http://www.maggiescrochet.com/products/fringe-benefits
- Dorm Room Hacks They Dont Teach You in College Life 101 – One Crazy House
- Draped Brim Flapper Hat – a friend made me this in dark purple, its a gorgeous hat!