Photo via: scissorsandspatulas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- THINK – before you speak poster. Can print up to a 16×20 – Great visual for classroom or even lounge – reminds students/staff the importance of thinking before speaking! Has distress/scrapbook feel.
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!