Photo via: blog.chickabug.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- RECLAIMED WOOD WALL SHELF MADE FROM RECYCLED PALLETS SOLD ON ETSY BY DEL HUTSON… http://www.etsy.com/listing/115920788/reclaimed-wood-modern-wall-shelf
- DIY Home Decor | Create Meaningful Decor with Shutterfly ~ Im in LOVE with this gallery wall from The Crafted Sparrow!
- DIY wall decor from scrapbook paper. love the nuances of this color. very pretty – kind of coral/papaya.
- Madame Alexander tree, made from tomato cage and mesh ribbon.
- Halloween Projects Inspired From Pinterest Made with glue, cheescloth and fun.
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.
- Galaxy wall mural. I have no idea on pricing on this stuff but apparently anything you find on fotolia-dot-com can be made into a mural.
- The Homes I Have Made: DIY Gold Polka-Dot Wall love this! DIY
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.
- Available in three distinct sizes, our Wall Tapestries are made of 100% lightweight polyester with hand-sewn finished edges. Featuring vivid colors and crisp lines, these highly unique and versatile tapestries are durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use. Machine washable for outdoor enthusiasts, with cold water on gentle cycle using mild detergent – tumble dry with low heat.