Photo via: tasseltoppers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Senior cap and gown picture 3
- DIY Dorm Room Decor Ideas – Geometric Photo Display – Cheap DIY Dorm Decor Projects for College Rooms – Cool Crafts, Wall Art, Easy Organization for Girls – Fun DYI Tutorials for Teens and College Students http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-dorm-room-decor
- Toss the cap! Im done! Graduation picture. Looks best done outside
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- DIY – Vintage Window Pane Picture Frame | The Hilliard Home – the idea is beautiful; I wouldnt do the rustic look, though.
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Family photo collage with vinyl words / great way to fill a staircase wall space / Sign up for a monthly newsletter featuring craft ideas and discounts on vinyl: http://www.wordplaydesigns.net/!wp-newsletter/c1zmd
- Go on a Code Cracking Mission activity. Spy Party Bag idea for 3-8 year olds. For boys and girls with imaginations. Creative party bag ideas.
- Spy Party Bag idea for 3-8 year olds with 2 craft activities. For boys and girls with imaginations. Creative party bag ideas.
- Make your own Secret Camera Box craft activity. Spy Party Bag idea for 3-8 year olds. For boys and girls with imaginations. Creative party bag ideas.
- 20×20 Heart Photo Collage / Custom Wall Art / Created For You by RosieJanes