Photo via: tasseltoppers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Senior cap and gown picture 3
- DIY Dorm Room Decor Ideas – Geometric Photo Display – Cheap DIY Dorm Decor Projects for College Rooms – Cool Crafts, Wall Art, Easy Organization for Girls – Fun DYI Tutorials for Teens and College Students http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-dorm-room-decor
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- 20×20 Heart Photo Collage / Custom Wall Art / Created For You by RosieJanes
- Go on a Code Cracking Mission activity. Spy Party Bag idea for 3-8 year olds. For boys and girls with imaginations. Creative party bag ideas.
- Spy Party Bag idea for 3-8 year olds with 2 craft activities. For boys and girls with imaginations. Creative party bag ideas.
- Make your own Secret Camera Box craft activity. Spy Party Bag idea for 3-8 year olds. For boys and girls with imaginations. Creative party bag ideas.
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- Chalkboard Birthday Invitation – Colorful (red, orange, blue, green, turquoise), pennant flag / banner, vintage, Boy, Girl, Party on Etsy, $12.00
- Great idea for Grandma. Mod Podge Photo Flower Pot. Great gift idea! @Stacia Smith
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!