Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- The post is a craft project but the kids would enjoy doing this with their surface treatment practice pieces.
- I’m all about making life easier and I’m sure you are too. Unfortunately, we can’t go back and redo those things that in retrospect, could have been done better. But thats okay, we learn from our mistakes and can apply our new knowledge moving…
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- Colorful Painting Series Santa Fe Large abstract contemporaryTexas Dallas Houston Austin California New York Art – American Abstract Artist, Contemporary painter, Laguna Beach, San Francisco, Paris France, Santa Fe New Mexico, Austin Texas, Dallas Texas,Tusla Oklahoma, New York, California, Florida, Canada, Japan, China, large scale, huge paintings,calming,bold,vibran
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar! Im totally doing this!
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Oh my gosh. So cute! Im definitely buying one of these for my little ones first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)
- DIY Home Decor | Create Meaningful Decor with Shutterfly ~ Im in LOVE with this gallery wall from The Crafted Sparrow!
- With a new semester upon us and our bank accounts drained from holiday shopping and much-needed nights out, scholarships of any amounts can certainly come in handy. Here are the 10 best sites for searching for scholarship cash — along with one scholarship from each to get you started!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.