Photo via: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!
- Finished the project today and in L♥️VE with how it turned out! 😉 Letters from Hobby Lobby and windmill from Red Barn Antiques in Waxahachie, TX. Amanda Reeves AmandaReeves
- Notes From Nessa : DIY Picture Ledges 1 – 1×4 @ 8 feet long (back) 1- 1×3 @ 8 feet long (bottom) 1 – 1×2 @ 8 feet long (front) 2 inch nails nail gun wood glue sandpaper spackling and nail hole filler 2 cans spray paint
- Hobby Lobby letters hot glued onto buckets with rosemary clippings (smells good if you have a fake Christmas tree)
- My Sisters Crazy!: PORCH DECORATIONS THAT EASILY TRANSITION FROM HALLOWEEN INTO THANKSGIVING. FALL BURLAP AND WHITE PUMPKIN WREATH FOR FRONT DOOR.
- Ikea frame collage of photos from travels on your wall in living room…
- Love this for front entry. If you talk with me on the phone or come over this is a very good warning!
- My painted pantry door!
- painted mason jars
- Frame and Scroll 12-Piece Set I want this to go over the sliding glass door with a frame in the middle to spell family with more pictures!
- Awesome way to reuse an old door. Unique picture frame. DIY
- glass frames from ikea to make a collage—way cheaper than canvas. So happy I saw this.