Photo via: cmae-adayinthelife.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- Notes From Nessa : DIY Picture Ledges 1 – 1×4 @ 8 feet long (back) 1- 1×3 @ 8 feet long (bottom) 1 – 1×2 @ 8 feet long (front) 2 inch nails nail gun wood glue sandpaper spackling and nail hole filler 2 cans spray paint
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- To keep large and unattractive laundry baskets off the floor, this homeowner custom-designed shelving inside the island in the laundry room. It even doubles as a folding area for clothes coming right out of the dryer.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Top right with sectional againsnt one wall and loveseat/ chair on the other? To keep window light coming in.
- For a tabletop focal point, nothing draws attention like our arrangement of faux dahlias, complete with a glass vase filled with pinecones. From top to bottom, it tells a story of color, texture and style. Handcrafted exclusively for Pier 1—and you.
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Sparkling Jello Delight 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin 2 cups cold white grape juice, divided 2 tablespoons sugar 2 cups sparkling cider 8 fresh strawberries, with top sliced off *optional