Photo via: takethesidestreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE these sticker invites for a fairytale party. Fun activity for the child to complete. Personalised invitations.
- Make your own Secret Camera Box craft activity. Spy Party Bag idea for 3-8 year olds. For boys and girls with imaginations. Creative party bag ideas.
- These are SO cute and they just happen to be adding on to the church down the street so Im off to get wood scraps 😉
- Like we need anymore flamingo party temptation but Ill take it
- This Ribbon Photo Thing | 16 Alternative Wedding Invitations And Save The Dates
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- Love the shelves for displaying pictures – great idea for small spaces! maybe along side each side of the television?
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- How to create A Timeless Gallery wall in Your Home ! This is the Secret Pro Interior Desgners Cheat Sheet Method !
- A house should definitely have at least one secret passage. I would have a trick secret passage behind a bookcase (where you expect a secret passage to be), that would only lead somewhere mundane like the kitchen – and a SECRET secret passage somewhere unexpected.
- pirate party bag from cotton twist. Make your own pirate catapult and pirate peg doll craft activities. perfect craft party favours.
- personalised fairy invitations with sticker activity from cottontwist.co.uk