Photo via: decozilla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Family Command Center: I could make this more vertical and put it above my trash can (need to get a cutter trash can)
- pumpkins….they make me smile and evoke Fall sentiment. Buy an extra for Thanksgiving to carve with leaf patterns or a turkey.
- how to make a mantel that looks like a solid beam. Keeping this for our fireplace redo!
- Curtains underneath a loft bed can make the space seem a little more to yourself, or do it so when you can sleep on the bottom when your roomies are up late studying!
- fireplace with places to sit. This is wondrous.
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- See what type of curls you can get using each of the 8 barrels the Irresistible Me Sapphire curling wand comes with. Click for video tutorials! 1977 782 More information Promoted by Irresistible Me Pin it Send Like Learn more at peanutblossom.com peanutblossom.com Awesome staircase photo galleries! Where would you put a wall gallery in your house? 5220 408 4 ClickinMoms Walls | Inspiring Photo Displays Loris Golf Shoppe Awesome!
- Letters perfect for the wedding table, desk decor, birthday party or just to make your home look more FABULOUS! ***This listing is for ONE
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.