Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Curtains underneath a loft bed can make the space seem a little more to yourself, or do it so when you can sleep on the bottom when your roomies are up late studying!
- Lifted bed! Pipers dream room 🙂 She said she would be in Heaven, LOL!
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed
- Arrangement and sizing for pillows on Queen and King bed. www.judithtaylordesigns.com
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- like the bunk bed, but thats about it
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—IKEA Pillowcases
- I would REALLY never want to get out of bed.
- NAMASTE ART Namastay in bed Yoga Wall Decor Namaste in
- Built in bunk beds with trundle bed. Gives plenty of sleeping spaces without taking up too much room.