Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- art journal prompt – LOVE!!
- Squeegee Painting with make-it-your-own.com (Creative activities for kids). This process art is an easy set-up and the paper can then be used for collage, packaging or personalized gift wrap!
- Watercolor on tea bags ~ Tea bags were torn open glued to watercolor paper. Paper had been stamped beforehand with text, then designs were sketched painted over the tea bags along with the dragonfly stamp. . . . . ღTrish W ~ http://www.pinterest.com/trishw/ . . . . art journal
- Wall art from rolled magazine pages and gift wrap paper
- Bullet Journal Banner Inspiration and Tutorials | www.hannahemilylane.com
- tag journal with stitched collaged cover – Cloth Paper Scissors – dont mind a bunch of tags!
- Giftology: How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers | Learn the art of gift wrapping from the experts at Hallmark. Watch our easy video tutorial to see how to make your gift stand out with a DIY tissue paper flower: five sheets + fold + fluff = fabulous!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Helpful YouTube Channels For College Students
- Charlotte Mann, wall drawings in marker | Charlotte Mann is a British artist who draws on walls as an adult — and gets paid for it! Mann specializes in wall drawings and drawn room installations, created with bold black markers on a white ground. The delightful effect is essentially one of being inside a large pen and ink drawing. Link: www.charlottemann.co.uk