Photo via: nomad-collective.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- Gold frames, white matting, colorful artwork, themed artwork, strategic spacing,
- Abstract Painting. 2 Piece Asian Painting Modern Art Original Contemporary Painting Huge 24 x 48 Art Artwork Blue green Red White blossoms on Etsy, $325.00
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Gorgeous gallery wall inspiration with black and white photos. Gold picture frames
- love this black frame gallery wall in the piano room
- Massena, Photo Collage, S 7 | GarbesThis collection of frames features a lightly antiqued silver leaf finish with a matte black liner. Photos are surrounded by oatmeal linen mats. May be hung horizontal or vertical. Holds photo Sizes: 11-4×6,1-8×10,4-5×7 Frame Sizes: 13×40,15×17,11×27,2- Designer: Grace Feyock Dimensions: 44 W X 58 H X 2 D (in) www.garbes.com
- Black and white liner
- Motivational quote print, black foil print, inspirational print, wall art, typography, black and white, foil print, art prints by LoveRubyRedDesign on Etsy
- Chanel No.5, Chanel Noir, Chanel Chance Perfume ART PRINT, Black and White Edition, Fashion Gifts, Wall Art
- Create a black and white gallery wall of favorite family pictures. HomeDecorators.com