Photo via: jillcarmel.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- 1st year canvas. One large image, lots of small squared images mod-podged onto a canvas. A way to use and display so many of the pictures just hidden away on the hard drive!
- pictures hanging on iron
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- Hanging pictures from curtain rod with ribbon… love this idea!
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- DIY~ 3 Picture Nativity Wall Hanging~ Beautiful!! I will make this and leave this up year round as a reminder of what my Lord has done for me
- I could do this…couldnt I? Print board pictures and collage them on the wall like this. Love the idea. | new-house.co
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.