Photo via: monkee.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)
- ♥ I Love You A Latte ♥ ♥ L I S T I N G ♥ Each image is originally hand drawn with chalk and converted digitally. Chalkboard prints maintain the
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- I swore I pinned this already, but just spent the last 20 mins searching for it
- toy chest – the girls Oma gave them a bigger chest like this (not pink yet!) but I think I will make paint it pink like this and use it as a toy box in their room!!
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- just when I think I want to get rid of RED…I find this picture and my mind is changed…LOVE it mixed with the other vibrant colors!
- Ahoy, me hearties! This pirate ship cake is one of our most popular birthday cake ideas—with both kids and adults. It looks impressive but is easy to make. birthdaypartyideas kidsbirthdays birthdaycakes
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- Frame and Scroll 12-Piece Set I want this to go over the sliding glass door with a frame in the middle to spell family with more pictures!