Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh my gosh. So cute! Im definitely buying one of these for my little ones first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
- Floral, Rifle Paper Co Inspired First Birthday Party (from 12th and White)
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic color guide
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- Been giving sneak peeks on snap chat: thegreengiftco about this beauty I made for my house. They will be going up very soon on our Etsy!
- 12 pcs Little Mermaid Resin Flatback Cabochon 6006 0130 by ixhop, $7.80
- The Frosted Petticoat: The (very) Little Mermaid
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.
- Halloween Projects Inspired From Pinterest Made with glue, cheescloth and fun.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- In our guest room, I had this blank wall that was a total conundrum. So big! So blank! So what the heck does a blogger do?! Decorate all the things!!! Get my bedazzler! Make a washi tape mural! Glue s
- I was inspired by a post a saw a few months ago. Finally finished! – Imgur