Photo via: shopstyle.it
You may also be interested in 🙂
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Our home consists of neutral, simple and easy to manage decor this summer! Id love fo ryou to come take a peek into our Modern Farmhouse Summer Living Room
- Beautiful Geometric Mandala Flower Wall Art Print by 7WondersDesign Perfect colors for spring, summer or any tween girls bedroom decor. Super versatile and completely customizable! Love this custom wall decor!
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Add chic bohemian style vibes to your bedroom without ever leaving home. These real rooms ace the free-spirited Artful Bohemian look. And they may even motivate your own shopping spree; you can shop for the items you see in these bedrooms online! Weve also listed the effective design elements used to illustrate why these rooms work. Use the resources below to craft an online shopping list for your own beautiful boho bedroom.
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- DIY~ 3 Picture Nativity Wall Hanging~ Beautiful!! I will make this and leave this up year round as a reminder of what my Lord has done for me
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- Beautiful DIY room decorations, they dont show the top of this, where curtain (or netting) originates
- The post is a craft project but the kids would enjoy doing this with their surface treatment practice pieces.
- DIY – Vintage Window Pane Picture Frame | The Hilliard Home – the idea is beautiful; I wouldnt do the rustic look, though.
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.