Photo via: redbubble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- With a new semester upon us and our bank accounts drained from holiday shopping and much-needed nights out, scholarships of any amounts can certainly come in handy. Here are the 10 best sites for searching for scholarship cash — along with one scholarship from each to get you started!
- Charlotte Mann, wall drawings in marker | Charlotte Mann is a British artist who draws on walls as an adult — and gets paid for it! Mann specializes in wall drawings and drawn room installations, created with bold black markers on a white ground. The delightful effect is essentially one of being inside a large pen and ink drawing. Link: www.charlottemann.co.uk
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Whether you are catching them all or saving a princess, lean back and get comfortable with these gaming throw pillows. Each design is offered in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes making them the perfect addition to any bedroom, game room, or man cave. Our quality gamer pillow covers are made to order in the USA and feature 3 wooden buttons on the back for closure. Choose your favorite and create a truly unique pillow set. roomcraft
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.