Photo via: ebay.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- Layer your way to a beautiful bed. Luxury bedding that feels casual yet sophisticated. Explore duvet covers, sheet sets, quilts and more.
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—IKEA Pillowcases
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- Whether you are catching them all or saving a princess, lean back and get comfortable with these gaming throw pillows. Each design is offered in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes making them the perfect addition to any bedroom, game room, or man cave. Our quality gamer pillow covers are made to order in the USA and feature 3 wooden buttons on the back for closure. Choose your favorite and create a truly unique pillow set. roomcraft
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- tag journal with stitched collaged cover – Cloth Paper Scissors – dont mind a bunch of tags!
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- Hinged canvas frame to cover ugly stuff on the walls.
- Best Bedding Sets and Accessories Fall 2015 | Teen Vogue
- Christmas Dollhouse Decorations, build your own, paint or stain it and decorate for each holiday season. FOLLOW https://www.pinterest.com/army22/christmas-decorations-home-decor/ Visit http://holidaycraftdecor.blogspot.com/
- A little help to get you through midterm season! GoBlue