Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Math major graduation cap
- Burlap and lace graduation cap!
- by Vibeke … I like the multi-dimensional thrown together look, looks easy, Im sure its not. I want to try.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- These 8 IKEA Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME post! Im SO gonna try the 3rd one, its so pretty! Im definitely pinning for later!
- I’m all about making life easier and I’m sure you are too. Unfortunately, we can’t go back and redo those things that in retrospect, could have been done better. But thats okay, we learn from our mistakes and can apply our new knowledge moving…
- Senior Portrait / Photo / Picture Idea – Girls – Cap & Gown
- Senior cap and gown picture 3
- DIY~ 3 Picture Nativity Wall Hanging~ Beautiful!! I will make this and leave this up year round as a reminder of what my Lord has done for me
- photo-wall-inspirations. love this! Im so bad at spacing picture frames just right!
- Pirate Party Game Ideas -Hook Toss