Photo via: jandjhome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I wasnt going to make the college decision for my sons, but I showed them many ways to think about something that would have a big impact on their lives.
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- Seat Sacks to help clean off the table and keep all the kids stuff together… tutorial, and if you dont have time, the poster will be selling these too. I think I would use a stiffener for the top section of the sack – boning, or stiff interfacing. And multiple pockets for easier sorting of the stuff would be helpful too.