Photo via: mythreecs.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial
- Seat Sacks to help clean off the table and keep all the kids stuff together… tutorial, and if you dont have time, the poster will be selling these too. I think I would use a stiffener for the top section of the sack – boning, or stiff interfacing. And multiple pockets for easier sorting of the stuff would be helpful too.
- cleaning and maintaining a front load washer – this explains a LOT
- DIY Ideas Using Old Windows–46 wonderful ideas for reusing an old window frame, so be creative and add a few new/old windows to your home.
- kitchen for Christmas red buffalo check drapes wreaths in window with jute bows
- For the kitchen windows……..diy ♥ Glittering Beads at The Window decor home
- DIY Diamond Ripple Wall Art – This is so unique and easy to make! Easy way to make a big impact in a room. Click for tutorial
- Origami stocking decoration – easy tutorial for kids or adults! Perfect Christmas craft project.
- Easy tutorial for taking items from the thrift store and making a distressed vintage-looking tiered jewelry tray.
- boX leg console table! Easy plan and tutorial for this super inexpensive DIY wood table from https://sawdustgirl.com/
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Top right with sectional againsnt one wall and loveseat/ chair on the other? To keep window light coming in.