Photo via: urbanoutfitters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- See what type of curls you can get using each of the 8 barrels the Irresistible Me Sapphire curling wand comes with. Click for video tutorials! 1977 782 More information Promoted by Irresistible Me Pin it Send Like Learn more at peanutblossom.com peanutblossom.com Awesome staircase photo galleries! Where would you put a wall gallery in your house? 5220 408 4 ClickinMoms Walls | Inspiring Photo Displays Loris Golf Shoppe Awesome!
- Galaxy wall mural. I have no idea on pricing on this stuff but apparently anything you find on fotolia-dot-com can be made into a mural.
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- These 8 IKEA Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME post! Im SO gonna try the 3rd one, its so pretty! Im definitely pinning for later!
- 15 Awesome DIY Photo Collage Ideas for Your Dorm Bedroom by Gurl.com
- Make GIANT Recycled Cardboard Sculptures Awesome open-ended art and building craft project for kids.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- Paint the pallet white and hang stuff from it.