Photo via: thediyvillage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- 1st year canvas. One large image, lots of small squared images mod-podged onto a canvas. A way to use and display so many of the pictures just hidden away on the hard drive!
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Whether you are catching them all or saving a princess, lean back and get comfortable with these gaming throw pillows. Each design is offered in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes making them the perfect addition to any bedroom, game room, or man cave. Our quality gamer pillow covers are made to order in the USA and feature 3 wooden buttons on the back for closure. Choose your favorite and create a truly unique pillow set. roomcraft
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- Turn some old barstools into a great desk! Great area for daughters room for schoolwork, scrap booking, college dorm, etc.
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- DIY book page wreath. SO easy and perfect for all of those old books to be put to good use!
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- See what type of curls you can get using each of the 8 barrels the Irresistible Me Sapphire curling wand comes with. Click for video tutorials! 1977 782 More information Promoted by Irresistible Me Pin it Send Like Learn more at peanutblossom.com peanutblossom.com Awesome staircase photo galleries! Where would you put a wall gallery in your house? 5220 408 4 ClickinMoms Walls | Inspiring Photo Displays Loris Golf Shoppe Awesome!
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.