Photo via: teentimes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- Lights in the gold and silver hurricane globes are topped with red dogwood branches,christmas greens and candles in the fireplace
- What can you do with a printer and a string of lights?
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- flower lights diy
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- West Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI. This beautiful winter wedding decorated their reception with manzanita branches, crystals, roses, hydrangeas, and candles. What a romantic setting with a white, blush and gold color palette. And just look at that cake pop cake and mini cupcake arrangement!
- Ping Pong Balls over String Lights – 20 Jaw-Dropping DIY Christmas Party Decorations | GleamItUp
- Ideias de disposição de fotos/quadros na parede Unique Ways Of Displaying Photographs In Your Home. I like the mirror idea and the stairs setup.
- Gray tile floor with white vanity… Bathroom ideas/ love how they have the tiles that looks like the runner carpet.
- Ikea frame collage of photos from travels on your wall in living room…
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!