Photo via: southernliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Richloom Outdoor Fresca Fiesta Fabric in vibrant colors including yellow, red and shades of turquoise $9.25 per yard
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- So you want to add farmhouse style to your kitchen do you? I have rounded up a whole list of items to help you do just that! The Mountain View CottageThe Mountain View Cottage Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspired, farmhouse kitchens, farmhouse decor, farmhouse sink, farmhouse accessories
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect.
- just when I think I want to get rid of RED…I find this picture and my mind is changed…LOVE it mixed with the other vibrant colors!
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- Like the colors: dark grey walls with white and yellow accents! The Velvet Door: Our Master Bedroom TV Wall
- Ideal for parties, this kit contains components for children to create their very own secret camera boxes. Just add felt tip pens and kids for a happy session of creating. Theyll be snapping away in no time.
- Love the creativity of this. Imagine all the possibilities of different subject matter. Butterflies for a little girls room, dinosaurs for a little boys room. Inexpensive way to take up wall space.
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not