Photo via: art.ekstrax.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Popcorn Balls – Super easy to make and my kids love making them with me!
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- I could do this…couldnt I? Print board pictures and collage them on the wall like this. Love the idea. | new-house.co
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- Blue Abstract Art Painting on Canvas Original 24×36 by wostudios, $169.00
- LOVE this canvas! You can personalize it with your names in the sand … so romantic and beautiful! Great wedding gift idea, too!
- Beautiful colour scheme metallics with pink is so on trend and easy to use. Such stunning wall art too.
- I cant believe how simple this sounds, Heck of alot cheaper than getting them made:) DIY canvas photos… super easy!
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!