Photo via: art.ekstrax.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Family photo collage with vinyl words / great way to fill a staircase wall space / Sign up for a monthly newsletter featuring craft ideas and discounts on vinyl: http://www.wordplaydesigns.net/!wp-newsletter/c1zmd
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Popcorn Balls – Super easy to make and my kids love making them with me!
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- Family Is Vinyl Lettering Words Wall Art Quote Sticky Decals | eBay
- I could do this…couldnt I? Print board pictures and collage them on the wall like this. Love the idea. | new-house.co
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Cute idea for small wall space, love the burlap in the frames.
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?