Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Pretty File Folders From One Sheet of Paper. Snapguide by Annette…
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Collage artist Sandhi Schimmel Gold : Her “junk mail mosaics” utilize a mix of paper ephemera and paint to recreate images of writers, musicians and celebrities.
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- 10 great ways to create interesting and unusual wall collages, wall displays and wall galleries in any part of your home.
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Unique Ways Of Displaying Photographs In Your Home. I like the mirror idea and the stairs setup.