Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse Guest Bedroom Makeover | Liz Marie | Bloglovin’
- Guest Bathroom Tiered Tray More
- Home Tour: Elsie’s Dining Room | A Beautiful Mess | Bloglovin’
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- Welcome the magic of the lunar cycle into your home with one (or both!) of these gorgeous moon garlands. Each pendant has a lovely patina thats reminiscent of the real moons natural shadows. Makes a
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- Easy tutorial for taking items from the thrift store and making a distressed vintage-looking tiered jewelry tray.
- A tray until I have room for a whole cart
- Love the blue and brown. Want to do something like this in the guest bedroom but with white frames.
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Know anyone who needs a superhero disguise!? We had a bit of a colour-off making these samples, love a bit of sharpie action, unfortunately my kids have also wised up to them, a five year old with a sharpie is a scary thing 😳 sgiew_make Dont fo