Photo via: love.wellspentapp.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- With a new semester upon us and our bank accounts drained from holiday shopping and much-needed nights out, scholarships of any amounts can certainly come in handy. Here are the 10 best sites for searching for scholarship cash — along with one scholarship from each to get you started!
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- BEST STUDY APPS
- 20 Best Budget Decorating Tips! oh my goodness… so cute @Marty McPadden McPadden Widdoes
- The Best of Times 36 family photo wall vinyl by GrabersGraphics, $22.00
- Toss the cap! Im done! Graduation picture. Looks best done outside
- MAKE MY OWN MUG AND REPLACE COFFEE WITH TEA!!!!!!!!! Keeping organized is the best way to decorate your dorm room!
- Learn how to create a fun, personal, and creative Gallery Wall for LESS THAN $20! Yes, you CAN decorate an entire wall for that cheap! Get all the best tips and tricks from LoveGrowsWild.com
- The Best is Yet To Come print