Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a cute way to display that keepsake you have no idea what to do with.
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- Cute+Canvas+Painting+Ideas | Craft Ideas / Such a cute idea! Made out of a heart hole-punch, paint …
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- Cute idea for small wall space, love the burlap in the frames.
- diy stuff little girl bedrooms | What gave you the idea for the room? Anything special that inspired …
- Brooklyn Limestone: steal this idea
- This is such a cute idea❤️
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- Such a cute gallery wall alternative. Like how they worked with the sconce too. | Chris Loves Julia: Photo Ledges O Fun
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”