Photo via: mrsmcclass.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- If youre looking for gallery wall ideas and inspiration, search no more! Ive collected 40 amazing gallery ideas that will definitely get you excited! Gallery wall, gallery wall ideas, gallery wall layout, gallery wall living room, how to do a gallery wall, how to create a gallery wall
- Galaxy wall mural. I have no idea on pricing on this stuff but apparently anything you find on fotolia-dot-com can be made into a mural.
- So you want to add farmhouse style to your kitchen do you? I have rounded up a whole list of items to help you do just that! The Mountain View CottageThe Mountain View Cottage Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspired, farmhouse kitchens, farmhouse decor, farmhouse sink, farmhouse accessories
- way to display family photos, attach frames with ribbon. -Have 2 archways in new living room
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- my little pony paint colors for bedroom | So, what about you!? Do you have a My Little Pony fan? You could …
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- What a cute idea
- Some inspiration for mounting all of those family photos you cant figure you what to do with!