Photo via: embracelifephoto.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gallery Wall. I want to do something like this in my room.
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Some inspiration for mounting all of those family photos you cant figure you what to do with!
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- wall art for the home, unique wall decor, art for home and living, original wall art, art for kitchen or dining room, Coxs Orange Pippin by CatherinePeddel on Etsy
- way to display family photos, attach frames with ribbon. -Have 2 archways in new living room
- Frame and Scroll 12-Piece Set I want this to go over the sliding glass door with a frame in the middle to spell family with more pictures!
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!