Photo via: popsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Custom order I did for a woman who recently lost her husband. It was a joy to make a piece in memory of a man that was deeply loved my his wife and family.
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- So you want to add farmhouse style to your kitchen do you? I have rounded up a whole list of items to help you do just that! The Mountain View CottageThe Mountain View Cottage Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspired, farmhouse kitchens, farmhouse decor, farmhouse sink, farmhouse accessories
- Some inspiration for mounting all of those family photos you cant figure you what to do with!
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- With a new semester upon us and our bank accounts drained from holiday shopping and much-needed nights out, scholarships of any amounts can certainly come in handy. Here are the 10 best sites for searching for scholarship cash — along with one scholarship from each to get you started!
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Connected Photo Frame Display – Turn photos into a work of art that can grow with your family.