Photo via: charlottebharris.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- 4 easy scholarships any student can win | College Choice News for College Students | USA TODAY College
- I wasnt going to make the college decision for my sons, but I showed them many ways to think about something that would have a big impact on their lives.
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- See what type of curls you can get using each of the 8 barrels the Irresistible Me Sapphire curling wand comes with. Click for video tutorials! 1977 782 More information Promoted by Irresistible Me Pin it Send Like Learn more at peanutblossom.com peanutblossom.com Awesome staircase photo galleries! Where would you put a wall gallery in your house? 5220 408 4 ClickinMoms Walls | Inspiring Photo Displays Loris Golf Shoppe Awesome!
- Ideal for parties, this kit contains components for children to create their very own secret camera boxes. Just add felt tip pens and kids for a happy session of creating. Theyll be snapping away in no time.
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- West Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI. This beautiful winter wedding decorated their reception with manzanita branches, crystals, roses, hydrangeas, and candles. What a romantic setting with a white, blush and gold color palette. And just look at that cake pop cake and mini cupcake arrangement!
- The Most Unusual College Scholarships | Supplement your financial aid with some of these great scholarships! Use your special skills to get some extra money for your college education. Click through to read the scholarships!